ChatGPT Login: 6 Steps to Register ChatGPT Guide
ChatGPT was destined to be an AI tool that changed the development of Internet technology when it was created. Sam Altman, the founder of OpenAI, tweeted that “ChatGPT has exceeded 1 million users within three days of its release.” It should be noted that when you ChatGPT Login, you need to register an OpenAI account.
How to Login ChatGPT Account?
You can visit OpenAI’s official website and create an account. Generally speaking, you only need an email address and a mobile phone number that can receive the ChatGPT SMS verification code.
ChatGPT Registration Steps:
- Click the ChatGPT Sign up button
- Enter your email address and click “Continue”
- Set your password (please note to enter at least 8 characters) and click “Continue” to set your name
- Enter your phone number and click “Send code via SMS” to receive the verification code
- Enter the six-digit verification code received on your mobile phone to fill in the registration page
- If the verification code is correct, the page will automatically jump to the ChatGPT usage page
Note: without supported countries and regions list now
“Afghanistan”, “Albania”, “Algeria”, “Andorra”, “Angola”, “Azerbaijan”, “Bahrain”, “Belarus”, “Burundi”, “Cambodia”, “Cameroon”, “Central African Republic”, “Chad”, “China”, “Congo, Democratic Republic”, “Cuba”, “Egypt”, “Equatorial Guinea”, “Eritrea”, “Ethiopia”, “French Southern Territories”, “Heard Island & Mcdonald Islands”, “Hong Kong”, “Iran, Islamic Republic Of”, “Lao People’s Democratic Republic”, “Libyan Arab Jamahiriya”, “Macao”, “Mauritius”, “North Korea”, “Paraguay”, “Russian Federation”, “Saudi Arabia”, “Somalia”, “South Sudan”, “Sudan”, “Swaziland”, “Syrian Arab Republic”, “Tajikistan”, “Turkmenistan”, “Ukraine”, “Uzbekistan”, “Venezuela”, “Viet Nam”, “Yemen”, “Zimbabwe”.
How to Register a ChatGPT Account in a Country not Supported by OpenAI Steps:
- Open SMS-Activate and click the “Register” button in the upper right corner to follow the process to register an account on the receiving platform
- After registering an account, click “Recharge” in “Balance”
- After the jump, find the payment method you support, such as paypal, and recharge $0.5 (according to the exchange rate change)
- Go back to the home page and search for “open” in “SELECTING A SERVICE” to find the link to purchase the OpenAI temporary verification code
- After the purchase is successful, you can see the available phone number in the activation area, copy and paste it to the ChatGPT registration input phone number and click “Send code via SMS” to SMS-Activate to receive the verification code (this process may last about 30 seconds )
- Fill in the received verification code into the OpenAI registration page to start using ChatGPT
ChatGPT Login Not Working
When you see the prompt “ChatGPT Login Not Working”, there may be the following problems in the computer settings:
- The server was unable to obtain your authentication
- page has multiple redirects
- Chat GPT login page is closed while authenticating
- The server shows a 503 error
- You can perform some basic settings through the following solutions and try to log in
- You should ensure a smooth connection to the Internet and ensure that the IP address you belong to is a country or region supported by OpenAI
- Try clearing your browser cache and cookies
- Try to log in using an incognito window
- Try to register and use another account
ChatGPT currently only supports the use of the web page, but you can find the ChatGPT plug-in to install in your browser or your mobile device to provide you with services.
ChatGPT is free so far, you can register an account for free to start using it.
ChatGPT is an AI dialogue tool, he can answer any of your questions, and you can also let him edit articles, novels, press releases, etc. for you.